The “Win Free Airline Tickets” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
Eligibility. This Online Survey Sweepstakes begins on or about 1/1/14
and will be offered monthly until, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, a final
termination date is determined, but which will not extend beyond 12/31/14. Sweepstakes
open to legal
2) Entry. There are two ways to enter this sweepstakes; (A.) by completing The Canmark Research Center Airport Customer Satisfaction survey, which can be found @ www.airportsurvey.com and following all instructions, or (B.) you may also enter by mail, without completing the online survey, by including your name, complete address, date of birth, and phone number on a 3 x 5 card or piece of paper, and mailing it to: Airportsurvey.com, Marketing Dept., PO Box 15, Buffalo, NY 14205-9905. Only one (1) entry per person per month, by either means, will be allowed. Multiple entries will be discarded. Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the account from which they were sent. For theses purposes, an account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning accounts for the domain associated with such account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the sweepstakes.
3) Prizes and Odds. One (1) prizewinner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or about the fifteenth day of the month following the calendar month for which the drawing is being held. Prizewinners will receive a certificate, valid for one year, redeemable for two domestic economy roundtrip airline tickets on an air carrier selected by Sponsor (estimated value $500). Travel dates are subject to customary airline seat availability and blackout dates applicable to promotional inventory. Unavailability of preferred travel dates shall not constitute failure to perform under the terms of this contest. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
4) Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified within 15 days of the drawing. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner being selected. Winners may waive their right to receive their prize. Prizes are not assignable or transferable, and no substitutions will be allowed, except that, if necessary, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes, if applicable. Winners will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, and a Liability and Publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be returned within fourteen (14) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return these documents within the allotted time period, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the prize awarded to an alternate winner. Winner accepts all responsibility for any person traveling as their guest. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
5) Winner’s List. For written
confirmation of the names and city of residence of winners in this
sweepstakes, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: “Win Free Airline
Tickets” Sweepstakes, Winner’s List Request,
6) Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the sweepstakes. Should the sweepstakes be terminated prior to any stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
7) Limitations of Liability. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims, and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8) Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (regardless of any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of New York. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the valid or enforceable provision was not contained therein. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the sweepstakes.
9) General Release. By entering the sweepstakes, contestants release Canmark Technologies Ltd., any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light)
10) Sponsor. Canmark Technologies Ltd., Toronto, ON, Canada M3C 1Z5.
11) Sweepstakes Administrator. This promotion is being administered in the United States by US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Co, 625 Panorama Trail (Bldg 2, Suite 100), Rochester, NY 14625, who is responsible for overseeing the awarding of all prizes, and whose decisions will be considered final in all matters related to this promotion.
12) Void Where Prohibited.